If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (716) 694-9949

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Garage Fire Extends into East Amherst Living Room

An electrical fire in a garage caused extensive damage to this home in East Amherst, NY.  The fire department determined that there were too many items plugged into one outlet.  The heat causes wear on the wiring system and erupted in flames.  

SERVPRO was called in the assist with the removal of wet items and to begin the drying process.

The SERVPRO team donned on respirators and Tyvek suits went to work hauling out wet blown in insulation, drywall, and ceilings as a result of a garage fire extending into the living room, causing water damage in East Amherst. The customer was very pleased and eager to begin reconstruction.