Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters do not seek a convenient time to increase the worry and stress of home and commercial property owners in Western New York. Access to the training, skills, experience, and up to date equipment of our full-service restoration company is essential for successful outcomes for individuals and businesses suffering from water, fire, mold, storm, and other losses.
Our team of technicians stands out from the crowd as highly-qualified restoration and cleaning experts. The management of SERVPRO of Buffalo/Tonawanda encourages our employees to obtain continuing and increasingly advanced training in multiple specialties of restoration industry best practices. IICRC training and other educational opportunities help prepare our crews to take on any challenge confidently and to follow applicable safety rules and regulations.
Residents and businesses in our region rest assured we can handle any type and size of disaster. We have experience as large loss service providers and are committed to responding swiftly 24/7. Calls from homeowners, healthcare providers, retail centers, churches, schools, or any other person or entity in need of disaster mitigation deserve and get our immediate response. We are unique in offering wrap-around services, remediation followed by full-spectrum rebuilding if needed.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (716) 694-9949
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Buffalo / Tonawanda arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.