Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Garage Fire Extends into East Amherst Living Room

An electrical fire in a garage caused extensive damage to this home in East Amherst, NY. The fire department determined that there were too many items plugged ... READ MORE

Fire at Fitness Center

This is the before and after of a sauna catching on fire at a commercial property leading to destruction of the bleachers. SERVPRO of Buffalo/Tonawanda was call... READ MORE

Fire Extinguisher Damage

The fire extinguisher may have made a bigger mess than the fire itself. SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda had to vacuum all surfaces using a HEPA vacuum cleaner fol... READ MORE

A Kitchen Fire in Buffalo, NY

A kitchen fire occurred causing soot and odor in certain rooms. Some areas are difficult to reach and require scaffold. Fires can be especially devastating to y... READ MORE

A Stove Fire In The City of Tonawanda, SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda to the Rescue

SERVPRO crews assisted with the clean up and odor removal in this single family home in the City if Tonawanda. Soot and odor spread throughout the house. All ... READ MORE

It's not just the soot that causes a mess in Buffalo, NY

After the fire trucks leave, your home or business likely suffers from fire and smoke damage, fire extinguisher dust and extensive water damage from firefightin... READ MORE

Meth fire aftermath in Tonawanda, NY

The fire in this apartment was due to a meth fire. The final result was the bathroom being destroyed by smoke and soot and meth residue from the fire, as well a... READ MORE

Basement Fire in Buffalo, NY

After the fire trucks leave, your home likely suffers from fire and smoke damage and extensive water damage from firefighting efforts. SERVPRO of Buffalo / Tona... READ MORE